Monday, November 12, 2012

Can your iPhone do this? LOL

My Newsstand "magazines" suddenly appeared on my home screen,
displacing the other apps. And these are supposedly magazines that
I've already deleted from Newsstand. I was trying new stuff from
Cydia (the jailbreak store), as well as StifleStand, which hides Newsstand
altogether, when this happened.

Well, obviously, I just need to delete all 7 of them again. No worries.
But whoops, why do I have Esquire? I was thinking of showing off
Newsstand to a friend who might be curious as to what things they can
do on an iPhone. But then, I never had to "show off," and so I thought,
bah, I'll just delete these things from my iPhone. These magazines are,
as you might know, apps themselves. I had nearly 1,000 apps on my
iPhone at one point. I've started watching video podcasts in HD,
for which I need a lot of space. After cleaning up and removing a
lot of unused apps, I'm down to under 160 apps. Whew. Can't wait to
remove some more. As for these "magazines," I never really read them,
to tell you the truth. I have a vision for future devices such as what this
has become for me, though. It's an iPhone 4, by the way, and you might think
it's outdated already, but to me, it still has plenty of use. I only wish I even
have more of these, so that I can set one as my alarm clock / radio / music
player / weather center / photo slideshow presenter. One would be for reading
and browsing, and another one for videos and games, maybe. And then I can
interchange them, choose which apps exactly to do what, and so on.
I can only wish.



No comments:

Post a Comment